A CRAYON BOX FULL OF ART
-
Here are some simple art projects with crayons that can be adapted to any
age or teaching situation. Sometimes adults think that kids should only do
an art...
11 hours ago

5 comments:
Hello! I just added your blog to my Who Wants New Followers? Linky Party at Lil' Country Kindergarten. I am your newest follower. I can't wait to read more from you!
Blessings,
Marlana
Lil' Country Kindergarten
Your blog is so cute!! I am awarding you the Liebster Award. Check out my blog to see the details.
Always,
Brenna
Team Johnson
Your blog is adorable! I am your newest follower and would love for you to come follow me! I think you would love my inspirational poems about how God uses us in the lives of our little ones! I have LOTS of *freebies* to grab too!
I loved using the elf on the shelf this year! When you have a chance, pop over to my blog! I nominated you for the Versatile Blogger award!
Adorable Blog! I'm glad I found you!
I'd like to award you with the Versatile Blogger Award.
Just check out my blog for details!
Lisa
K is for Kindergarten
www.iteachkinderkids.blogspot.com
Post a Comment